EHL Ottawa is delighted to invite you to the first workshop of 2014 with renowned Master speaker Alfonso Cuadra.
Tuesday February 4th 2014, 5.30-7 pm,
University of Ottawa campus, 45 University street. Thompson Residence, THN 133
Topic: How to achieve transformational change in your life/career.
Effective master goal setting, achieving goals
This is not a typical goal setting workshop. Master Goal Setting designed with a specific focus on a proactive approach to achieving goals that are congruent with our inner motivations. You’ll learn ways to create the results you want in your personal and professional lives.
- Learn how to overcome any obstacle in your life
- Design the life you want to live and start living it now
- Discover that you have the power to change your results
- Finding purpose that will make you unstoppable in any career
- Discover your beliefs and influences, reframe your negative thoughts, and turn your feelings into actions!
- Learn to get out of your own way in this fun and enlightening program and achieve the results you want and deserve in your life.
- Live the life of your dreams in 3 easy steps
- Clarify, prioritize & design actions based on your highest aspirations
“A vision without action is merely a dream.
An action without vision just passes time.
But, a vision with action can change the world.” – Joel Arthur Barker
Alfonso Cuadra is a Professional Speaker, Entrepreneur, Author, Real Estate Investor and TV host to the “Success by Design Show” Alfonso is a dynamic leader that is passionate about sharing his story and inspiring others to create the life they want and to never give up on their dreams. He truly is in the business of changing lives and has a special gift in his ability to connect with people and move them forward.
$7 for students; $12 for professionals