C2UExpo (Community, College, University-Exposition), a bi-annual 3-day conference, showcases the best practices in community-campus partnerships worldwide and attracts presentations from community-campus partnerships forged around social, cultural, health, environment, and economic issues that exist at all levels of society. The conference attracts upwards of 400 attendees from all parts of the world, providing conference presenters with an opportunity to significantly expand their professional networks while at the same time allowing them to encounter new and innovative work being done through various types of collaborations.
- Read through the submission information on our website (http://cuexpo2015.ca/abstract-submission/submission-information/)
- Draft your submission keeping this information in mind.
- Enter your submission via the online form: http://cuexpo2015.ca/abstract-submission/submit-now/
- Note: Saving and returning to the form will not be available, so you will need to have all your submission information already prepared.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have submitted your abstract. Be sure to keep this email for your records.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance status via email by the beginning of February 2015.
For more information on C2UExpo 2015, please visit our website: http://cuexpo2015.ca/